At Silvercap, we understand that working with a new advisor is a major change that takes time and consideration. We move at your own pace and you will never feel pressured to make decisions before you feel comfortable.
We begin our process with an initial “get-to-know” meeting, at which time we will become acquainted and discuss your specific situation and goals you wish to accomplish. During this first meeting, our services and our responsibilities will be clearly explained. As we dive into the discovery stage, we learn more about your financial situation by examining your assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, investments, and so on.
Using that information as a foundation, we begin charting a road map to accomplish the goals that you set forth. In our second meeting, we will then present you with your customized road map and offer our recommendations for your review and approval. After all questions and concerns are answered, and any necessary alterations are made, the final agreed upon plan will be implemented entirely by us. This is your time to relax.
The final step is the most important – which includes the ongoing monitoring of your financial plan and investment portfolio. We continually monitor your progress towards your goals, and make adjustments, if needed, as your life and market conditions change.
Our Commitment to First Class Service:
- Quick response from emails and phone messages
- Regularly scheduled progress meetings and performance updates based on your preferred frequency.
- Monthly statements from the custodian and quarterly performance statements.
- Quarterly newsletter to keep you up-to-date on the current market outlook.
- Regularly scheduled investor meetings to interact and provide education on investment and financial planning topics.
We base Silvercap’s process on the Financial Planning Association’s standard process which can be found here.